domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

First Post!

Today is a very special date: after having made two blogs, two dead blogs, I'm finally putting myself to the task of starting a brand new one, with a quite distinct objective than his two predecessors: this one won't talk nonsense (at least not intentionally), and it will try and bring as much information about my main interest to as much people as possible.

Such interests are, by the way, programming and electronics, and as such, you'll find posts about every single project I make, just for the sake of making it easier for someone else to start his involvement in this fascinating world :D.

Also, I'll be uploading two versions of each post: one in English and one in Spanish, and when I'm skilled enough, one in German. First of all, my native language is Spanish, so it stands to reason I should go ahead and write in it, but seeing as this blog's objective is to get to as many people as possible, English is the obvious choice there.

Anyway, here's to electronicsmod.blogspot.com. Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario